On Tuesday, I spent the afternoon talking with my friend Jeana.
Jeana is a great resource for ideas.
She helped me gel the plans for the Hope quilt.
Jeana also sells fabric for backing quilts, and I found the perfect backing for the Hope quilt.
She suggested I try keyboard strips for the border, and then she gave me scraps that I could use to supplement what I have.
My usable remnants are diminishing.
After I finish working on these three quilts in progress, I promise myself that I will pitch the unusable fabric.
I have started sorting by usable and non-usable.
I am thinking of piecing remnants and making wonky blocks…maybe.
These are a few of the keyboard strips I have made so far.