After making the Autobot pillowcase, I found myself with nothing to do.
I am still in the designing phase for the Texas Wildflower quilt I am planning on making.
My friends and I are still working on the design for the Brackenridge Park quilt.
My friend sent me a Pinterest link to different types of applique, and this got me thinking.
I decided to make some lavender sachet bags decorated with appliques of birds.
The linen remnants I had were black, so I decided to go to JoAnn’s.
I found the linen, and then I saw the section with AccuQuilt Go! die cuts…big mistake!
A bolt of impulsiveness hit me and I bought a template for cutting birds.
I was so excited, because I had a JoAnn’s 50% off coupon.
It just so happens that this coupon does not work on AccuQuilt Go!
This almost made me say no…almost…
I have had so much fun cutting birds…I feel another bird project coming on.
In the meantime, I am making some sachet bags.
I just ordered Lavender from Amazon.
I need to make two more bags.
The legs on the birds were my first attempt at using the zig-zag stitch to free draw.
The legs look a bit funky…but oh, well.
Now, I need to figure out what to do with the rest of the birds I cut!